How to get a Library Card and somethings you can do with it!
Salem Township Public Library
Welcome to your Library!
535 West Pike St. Morrow, Ohio 45152 513 899-2588 (voice) 513 899-9420 (fax)
¨ Apply for a library card online:
1. Fill out all information (Age & Birthdate are needed only if under 18)
2. Our service does not provide for a confirmation email at this time but we will send you an email if one is provided when we have processed your card.
3. We will process your card and mail it to you as soon as we can. (Usually within 1 or 2 business days)
4. When you receive your card in the mail you may start enjoying the rewards!
Apply for a library card in person:
1. Come to the library get an application and fill out the information
2. Will need to have verification of mailing address—License, mail etc.
3. You will be able to check out 2 materials per card.
4. Once you receive your card in the mail then you can start using your card.
¨ Log in to your Library account through our online catalog. (Use your library card number and the last 4 digits of your phone number (as your password). See Using your account below.
¨ Internet Access: Use one of our Internet stations, or use our Wi-Fi inside the library or outside in our parking lot by logging in to Library or Library1 or check out a Hotspot and take the internet with you (you can connect up to 10 wi-fi devices on 1 hotspot)
¨ Download Electronic material through Ohio Digital Library. Click Here for more information
¨ Online databases: (Ancestry (In Library Use Only), Learning Express, World Book for Kids, Ebsco magazines and many more)
¨ Puzzles and Board Games
¨ And much more!
¨ Download Salem Township Public Library App (Android or Apple) from our webpage (click on About Us then Apps then Salem Township Public Library to see what the app can do for you) Keep track of all family members accounts see what they have, what needs renewed, what needs to be returned and any material they may have on hold.